THE CRAMM AWARD
Hey Spectaculars! My Mango Roshogulla TAPASI nominated me for THE CRAMM AWARD. Thank you so much!
Let me tell you three things about my Mango girl:
She is extremely talented. I love the posts she writes. I do write romance, but when it come to reading it, and appreciating, I lock my heart and throw away the keys. Tappy’s posts bang the door of my heart so hard, that I have to tell her, you are the princess of this genre!
She has a heart of gold! Do visit her blog for glitters and gold.
Her imagination is out of the world, literally and figuratively!
Mention the person who created this award with a link.
Mention the person(s) who nominated you.
Share three things that motivate you to blog.
Share three people who inspire you to blog.
Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
Answer your challenge question(s).
Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of The Cramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
THREE THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG:
Dreams And Ambitions
Friendships I’ve moved away from due to my urge to detach.
THREE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE ME TO BLOG
The people who complete my blog posts with their thoughts: Shaloo di, Sangbad bhai and Rekha.
ONE THING I HOPE TO DO TO IMPROVE THE WORLD
I feel unless each individual is mentally sound and healthy, we cannot do anything big to improve the society. Even if we do, there will remain an incompleteness. To some extent, education gives this empowerment to people. So I really hope to do something to empower people, to spread knowledge. I also want to help people come out of depression, because I’ve seen how it troubles someone, how it makes a person helpless!
Yeah dearhearts, I’m stepping into politics. Dear Indians, Vote for your favorite blogger politician.
Tapasi is a kind soul who didn’t give me any challenge question.
My nomination goes to *drumroll* *claps* RAJ.
He is amazing at photography. So, Raj, read this carefully! You have three alternatives now!
DO THE AWARD POST.
DON’T DO THE AWARD POST AND FOLLOW ANY RULES. AS FAR AS THE AWARD IS CONSIDERED, I HAVE A TASK FOR YOU!
You have to write something humorous/romantic/scary/emotive (any one) All the best Raj, you can request your talented daughter if you require help! 60 words or 6000, doesn’t matter. But yeah, I insist you to choose this. Pleaseee
DON’T DO ANY OF THE TWO AND KEEP BLOGGING.
UNIQUE BLOG AWARD
AKHIL nominated me for the unique blog award. He and me have ‘met’ recently on WordPress and I don’t know much about him, honestly.Here are three things about Akhil
- He has a very unique blog. Lazy people, you got to visit his blog to know what’s unique!
- He is very popular on WordPress, for obvious reasons and has received so many awards already.
- He is the first guy I have come across, who is adept at biology and isn’t all that boring! Biology girls rock! (hint Tapasi, Shalini…)
So, Starting with the rules.Here are certain rules of this Award-
- Share the link to the blogger who has nominated you
- Thank him or her
- Answer the questions asked by that person who nominated you
- In the spirit of spreading & sharing love, solidarity and integrity among the writers nominate any number of Writers
- Ask them 3 questions
His Questions and my answers-
- The best experience and the worst experience on WordPress.
Best: When my lemony Dope ass Rekha wrote Orange Marmalade .I was happy beyond limits. Thank you for all the love Rekha! I love you * Virtually Boops the snoot and hugs Rekha*
Worst: I used to comment a lot on others’ posts. So once when I didn’t agree with what someone said in the comments section on Shalini’s blog, I gave my opinion as a reply, decently, in my opinion and Shalini will agree to this fact. The girl got really angry and went on to insult me, Shalini and our country. We stopped replying her and she wrote long comments calling us Inhuman, Dirty, Uneducated and what not! Sorry, the comments are deleted and you cannot get to read those, you can read my reply, if you want to Smile
- When you first thought about writing did you think people will accept it or reject it and why?
Honestly, I didn’t think about people. Even today when I make posts, I don’t.
- Is blogging a frustration release or like yoga for you guys? ( Frustration release i mean A place to put down all the worries and anger and have a feel like it is just you, Yoga is like you always wanted to be a blogger)
Nothing like I always wanted to be a blogger. Yeah, sometimes I have put down my anger here, in some posts, and its evident. But that isn’t the case always. I want to write something that I enjoy writing, something that my blogger buddies enjoy reading, (hopefully).
So I nominate *trumpets* *drum roll*My mango pie TAPASI. See, the questions are really easy, so you better answer them. Questions:
- Describe your dream date in sixty words or more.
- Choose a person that me and you, both of us know. Dedicate a song to him/her. (haan, mein crazy hoon)
- What are the things that make you happy? List at least five of them!
JUST ANOTHER BLOGGER AWARD
STORYTELLER NOMINATED ME FOR JUST ANOTHER BLOGGER AWARD.
HERE ARE THREE THINGS ABOUT HER:
Not sure of the name or other things, what I am sure of is that this girl writes amazing haikus and tankas.
She is a cheerful bubbly blogger.
She is active on social media too.
I have done this awesome award before. JUST ANOTHER BLOGGER AWARD here it is!