Hey dearhearts! I’ve been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by two spectacular bloggers, TAPASI and RUPALI. Thank you so much, the two of you, for all the love. I had decided not to do award posts anymore, but I really felt happy to be nominated by these two lovely people. And so…
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is the biggest sacrifice you’ve ever done?
I’m too selfish to ‘sacrifice’. Yeah, I give my slice of pizza or chocolate or ice cream to my brother, but I don’t really consider it a sacrifice. It gives me joy.
2. What is the reason you came to WordPress for?
3. If you had to stop eating one food item till the last day of your life, what would be that food?
Papayas; they suck!
4. What makes you feel unwanted?
The fact that I am answering this question. I’m gonna roast you on personal chat and make mango milkshake for asking me such a boring question.😠😡
5. What was the bitter most childhood memory you can remember?
Eating bitter gourds!😲
6. How should the moment when you’d be dying? (I’m born this way to ask questions like this, don’t mind huh)
God! Spare me Tapasi, never thought of this. Okay, let me try to answer. I want to be alone in a country where I know nobody with pani puri and rasgullas that I’ll leave for the person who sees my dead body first!
7. What filmy dialogue suits you the best?
My cousin’s friend told me this: “You are a bedardi queen” *BMO*😉
8. What is the one reason that can make you say you’re cursed?
I can’t sing!😕
9. If you had any treasure box, what would you put in it?
The lord Krishna pendants that I have. I have three of them.
10. What is the ultimate cure for jealousy?
For someone who is jealous, I know that it’s making you feel uneasy. We can always talk, and I’ll take you for dinner, to make you feel better. For a person who is feeling uneasy because people are jealous, come on sweetheart, be happy!
11. If you could bully someone, who would be the person and what’d you do to him/her?
I’ll bully my mom, Rekha, and R and I’ll take these three to one of the best swimming pools in Bengaluru, and teach them swimming. I’ll make them listen to the most spectacular punjabi music all day! Of course, not all of them together, on the same day. I don’t want to make my life a mess!😛
Describe yourself in 3 lines.
Just two words will do!
What is the one most important thing in your life?
What gives your heart genuine happiness?
Little things that someone does for me not simply because of obligations.
What is your wildest dream?
It’s a part of me, a very important part, which I don’t want to discuss here on WordPress.
What do you do when you feel completely broken and drained?
Honest answer? Stalk R’s facebook profile, and not just his, his friends’ to read his comments; and do all this using my mom’s account.
What is your biggest weakness?
Honesty, brutally honest.
Name 3 of your favorite foods.
- Paani puri
- Gojju avalakki (south indian dish)
About what would you prefer to talk about the most?
Mathematics, Travelling, Politics!
Do you take being extra emotional as a positive point or a negative point?
What is the one trait that attracts you the most when you meet someone new?
Sense of humor and sarcasm.💙
What is your all time favorite quote?
“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.” – John Green, Paper towns. 💙
THE BLUE SKY TAG
I’ve been nominated for the blue sky tag by a newbie in the world of blogging and in orange orchards, AKHIL.
Thank you so much Akhil!
I’ve done the blue sky tag before, you can have a look at it if you want to, THE BLUE SKY TAG
So I’ll simply answer Akhil’s questions.
Reason why you started blogging?
Preferred genre to write and why?
Romance, because I can play with emotions and words without hurting anyone!😉😛
The moment that changed your life?
The declaration of the JEE ADVANCED results this year!💮
What is the world for you?
A strange place, with lots of strange people and strange stuff, yet breathtakingly beautiful.
You want me to write more about __?
The characteristics of Higgs Boson particle and the geometrical interpretation of complex numbers.😛 Honestly, I can’t think of it and I want my little grey cells to take rest right now. I’ll tell you when you’ll keep writing and I’ll keep reading in the days to come.
Are you in love? If yes, how does it feels like?
No, I’m not in love.
Time for nominations.
This is the first time I’m nominating a person I followed recently. I would like to nominate GOODREADS for THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
Daddy’s little girl, she is a talented packet of photons(sunshine ). I followed her just yesterday, and read all her posts, yeah, all. She has written on dancing, craft, gifting ideas, food, school days, south Indian weddings…! Dearest, its completely okay if you don’t want to accept the nomination. It’s just my way of expressing my love for your posts.
And your questions are:
- Have you been to Bengaluru? If yes, which is your favorite place in Bengaluru (apart from home, if you live here) ?
- Your favorite subject is ____
- Do you like Mathematics? If yes, which is your favorite topic currently?
- Have you ever played a prank on someone? If yes, describe it.
- Do you like chocolates?
- What are your hobbies?
- What has been the best birthday present you have received?
- Dogs or cats or none of these?
- What do you think makes a person your best friend?
- If you had to choose between merely tasting 1000 ice creams of different flavors and drinking 50 different milkshakes as much as you want, what would you choose?
- Do you like travelling?
Thank you so much for reading. Love you all!💙