Hey Cheerful and amiable fellow bloggers, my cherished and much loved sweethearts. 💙 So, as you have guessed, I’m back with an award yet again. This award is really special to me for the following reasons:
- It comes from a really sweet blogger. She is one of those bloggers whom I feel a connection with. I have not interacted much with her on WordPress. The simplicity of her spectacularly beautiful thoughts, and the similarities in the lives of characters of her stories to my life make her special. This blogger is none other than SHRADDHA. Her initial posts that I read are like the moon’s gravitational pull, creating high and low tides even when I read them repeatedly! 🌜
- It has come to me on a very special day in my life, so far. No, it was not my birthday yesterday!
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Thank you Shraddha.😘
Its the last award, so, again, everyone I follow is nominated. I follow a very few people, and I do so only if I end up really liking their posts, like bombing+comment bombing them or if they say they are a new blogger and want me to do so.😛😉
Seven facts about me that my readers may not know!
- I am a vegetarian.🍊
- I absolutely love white flowers. 💐
- I really have no clue about make up and accessories. Sharing an incident here. My classmates were used to me attending classes with long hair messed up and tied as a bun. Once a guy told me that I should try French braid, since I have such long hair. I didn’t know what a French braid was. In fact, I’m still not sure what it is.😛
- I value privacy a lot. I do not like when people ask me personal questions. Yeah, once I’m comfortable, nobody needs to ask.🙂
- I rarely give people birthday presents, so I rarely receive them, karma you see!😂
- I have fallen off a horse in childhood once, the fourth time I was doing horse riding. Now I am vehemently against horse riding, for obvious reasons.😛😂
- I’m terrible at handling mobile phones. I always succeed in destroying them. Dad has tried everything to make me a little more responsible, from buying we the most expensive phone to giving me his first nokia mobile.💥
Thank you so much for reading. Lots of love to you all!💫