Hey dear bloggers! I’ve been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD this time! The nomination comes from a gifted blogger SHUBHAM. I’ve ‘met’ Shubham only recently, on WordPress. I insist you guys to visit his blogs for some emotive stuff!
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
So here are Shubham’s questions and my answers
Mostly our ambitions change when we grow up. So, what was your ambition during childhood?
I wanted to be a doctor in childhood. I remember writing funny prescriptions for everyone in the house, their ailments being stuff like eating slowly, talking too much, and writing some crap advice. Now, I’m scared of biology. 😂
Which phobia do you have?
Which TV show/film would you like to act, and which character?
I have absolutely no clue about TV shows and movies right now. For the past two years, I had been really busy with my studies. Since my holidays are going on, I’ll answer this soon!😛
Lyrics/catchphrase that won your heart?
“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.” – John Green, Paper towns. 💙
What is the first thing you would do if you started ruling the world?
Ban pink color!
If you were forced to open a cake shop, what would you name it?😂
God! Why do you ask such tough questions huh? I’ll name it infinity.
What is the one thing you regret of not having done?
I regret not eating my brother’s share of pizza last night. 🍕
Which celebrity is/was your crush?
I never had a crush on celebs.
Junk food that you don’t think you will ever give up?
Paani puri and Pizza🍕
What is the best compliment you have received?
“You understand me perfectly”
If you could wake up tomorrow as somebody else, who would it be?
As mom. Because her rules rule my world.🌎
11 Random facts about me…
For the first 7 I’m going to show you my skills to copy from one of the previous awards I had received, Lovely Blog award and paste here.
- I love swimming. My dad is a great swimmer and I’m so grateful to him for arousing my interest in it.🏊
- I totally love Punjabi Music. Again, daddy dearest shares this love for Punjabi music with me, but our taste sort of differs. Yeah, I know that the lyrics are silly but I can’t help it. Do listen to them and tell me if you like them too!🎵🔊
- I’ve always been the favourite of almost every teacher I had so far.😏💙
- I very rarely eat outside. I’m the greatest fan of the food that my mom makes, certified!✔
- I love public speaking.🎙
- I love Mathematics more than anything else in the world.📈📉 (I know some of you think I’m a bore, I agree.)
- I don’t confide in people easily. That’s because I have had to part ways from every single person I have trusted so far. The reasons have been many. I’ll list them in a post some day.
- I’m left handed.🖐
- I absolutely hate having pets. I’m a cleanliness freak and cannot take any mess.
- Blue is my favorite color.🐚
- I really hate shopping.
My nominations…*claps* *drumroll
I’ll take the opportunity to nominate ROBIN for the award. Liebster is derived from a German word meaning sweetest, kindest and lovely. I nominate Robin for the creating beautiful and lovely images in my mind through his poetry. Your posts are indeed gems of literature. As a matter of fact, he was the first person who followed me on WordPress. Thank you for the kind gesture.
Any body who wishes to answer these questions can do so. I would love to read your answers, fellow bloggers. Do let me know if any of you wish to answer these. I’ll be glad
Here are my questions.
- Which is your favorite tourist destination?
- What are the languages you know?
- Lyrics or catchphrase that won your heart?
- Geometry or algebra?
- Have you ever had any paranormal experiences? If yes, please share more about it.
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- Your favorite quote?
- Which is the best birthday present you have ever received?
- Do you collect anything? If yes,what?
- One best blogger friend or many good blogger friends? (this one is sort of tough)
- If I would arrange a dinner date for you, with one person, anyone, and you had to choose the person, whom would you choose?
Congratulations Robin. All the best to everyone who wishes to answer these questions.
Lots of love to all the wonderful bloggers. 💙💙