Hi Stunners, Inspirers, Adorables, Mango pie and Dope Ass! (all these words exist in an Orange dictionary) So as the title and the image suggests, I have been nominated for an Award, ‘Just another blogger Award’ by JENI G.J. Dearhearts, have you heard about the kind of people who can capture your heart in merely six words? Jeni is one of them. Her six word stories are out of the world. My favorite so far is her latest post ‘Be my Friend’; I’m yet to stalk her and like bomb+comment bomb her, like I always end up doing.
1. If God grants you an instant wish, what would you ask for?
I would request him to tell each of us in detail about him. To share every single damn detail, and answer every damn question that anyone asks! Sorry God, it will be a tedious task, but I really want to know about you.
2. How well do you know yourself?
3. What do you think about a bloggers meet up?
Not right now. Maybe later, after I know everyone a little more I would like to be a part of it. Or maybe never.
4. If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
Panda- Because I find them super cute.
5. Favorite book.
Is still waiting for me to read it.
6. Do you think true love exists?
YES. Love is merely a four lettered word, until someone adds meaning to it and I believe someone will add a meaning to it for me one day!
7. Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
I’ve always had a control over my anger, but yeah, I lost a friend due to my ego, and my ego still stops me from contacting him though I really wanted to, recently, so for now my answer is EGO!
8. What do you want to become?
A person better than what I was yesterday, every single day. And I define that better, not anyone else.
9. Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Baahubali?
I’ve not seen the first two parts, so I don’t know on what basis I should predict.
10. Name one thing you do that always feels right.
Brush and bath every single day.
11. Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog?
- Other bloggers
- Dreams and ambitions
- Lost friendships
12. favorite country?
13. What is a relationship breaker for you?
Fake gallan goodiyaan (sweet talks).
14. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
Maybe, if he traps me again. The probability is 0.0000000000000000001.
15. If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
Mostly left alone, but if that someone is R, I can fake bad mood.
16. Are you confidential?
What do you guys think? My WordPress buddies know the answer, don’t they?
17. What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
That all they can get from me is attitude. I mean why do they judge me without even knowing me huh?
18. What did your past relationship teach you?
It taught me not to accept a proposal unless I’m really in love, otherwise I’ll end up ditching the guy in 2 days, again.😛
19. What job would you be terrible at?
20. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Eating Rasgullas and paanipuri.✌
21. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
22. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
Useless big fat Indian weddings.
23. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
Why don’t you attend family get-togethers? Guys, life for me is not gossiping and dal makhni!😏
24. What is something a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
TyPin LyK DiS!😤
25. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
I have every materialistic possession that I really want.
26. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
The habit of leaving someone’s life abruptly or letting someone go. In other words, fear of getting trapped in snarls of affection, only to be strangers yet again.
27. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
I wish it was better at considering what my heart wants to say at times! Ummm, maybe not! You are perfect, my incredible brain!🙈💘
28. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Now this question is tougher than a JEE Advanced rotational mechanics problem for me! Actually I wouldn’t change it, but if I really HAD to, I would call myself ‘Maher’, because it means generous and I want to be generous and it retains the first alphabet of my name.
29. What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
Maybe my odd and unpredictable sleep timings. I’m working towards regulating this.
30. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Yes, mine, by doing what I want to, every damn time.
Time for nominations!
I nominate every blogger that I follow. You guys are super interesting, all of you; and I’m desperately waiting to read your answers to these thirty not so difficult questions. Trust me, I’ll feel really happy if you take up the nomination and give me a chance to read your answers. I vehemently request you guys to take up the nomination. Do let me know if you’ll accept my request and take up the nomination. Please do consider answering these questions.
Lots of love to you all.💙