Hey dear bloggers! I hope all of you are doing good! SHALOO has nominated me for yet another award- One Lovely Blog award! I am honored Shaloo. I have already told a lot about her, I can tell a lot more, but I’ll save it for another day, because I don’t want my words to be under the veil of receiving an award. I have deep respect for her.
So, Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- They must include the rules and award badge as an image.
- They must add seven facts about themselves.
- They must nominate 15 people.
Seven facts about me:
- I love swimming. My dad is a great swimmer and I’m so grateful to him for arousing my interest in it.🏊
- I totally love Punjabi Music. Again, daddy dearest shares this love for Punjabi music with me, but our taste sort of differs. Yeah, I know that the lyrics are silly but I can’t help it. Do listen to them and tell me if you like them too!🎵🔊
- I’ve always been the favourite of almost every teacher I had so far.😏💙
- I very rarely eat outside. I’m the greatest fan of the food that my mom makes, certified!✔
- I love public speaking.🎙
- I love Mathematics more than anything else in the world.📈📉 (I know some of you think I’m a bore, I agree.)
- I don’t confide in people easily. That’s because I have had to part ways from every single person I have trusted so far. The reasons have been many. I’ll list them in a post some day.
Just like the previous award, I wanted to nominate every person that I follow, but I noticed that no one takes up the nomination. So, I’ll nominate 4 people, with reasons.
All four of you are free to decide whether you want to take up the nomination or not.
RAVISH Your posts are wrapped in whimsy and cleverness, and my whirling mind totally enjoys this humor. So I want you to keep writing, so that I can keep reading your posts. Also, I hope time doesn’t change your genre of writing. Yeah, I’m selfish!😛 At times I don’t like your posts, they are totally sick, and sort of boring, dragged, but honestly, I do read it to the very end, I just can’t stop.😝
KARAN I’m elated by the depth and brilliance of your post. I love the post on a soldier that you wrote, I don’t remember the title. I actually feel ‘moved’ by the words you write. You strike a cord with every damn post! I hope you remember what I said in the blue sky tag post. If you don’t, no probs, check it out. IT WAS NO FLATTERY! 🙂
MANAL I have been deriving many benefits from your posts so far. the first post of yours that I read, ‘Mind over Matter’ is still my all time favourite. I always fall in love with your posts, because you establish a connection so effortlessly. Your post ‘I am that girl’ made me feel fortunate that I know you. And, on a lighter note, mere lovestory ki director ko toh nominate karna important hai. The hero can change, but I’m not sure if I can get a better director.💙
DHRUV We ‘met’ recently and became friends instantly. I totally love the poems on love that you have written. Remember the one liner that you wrote on reincarnation and kiss? I want to plagarise and send it to my future boyfriend!😛 waise bhi tum emoji mein baatein karte ho. So I want to give this opportunity to every one to know about you from those 7 facts.😂